Along with powered wheels and rugged tires, Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer is about to give your child a realistic as well as off-road racing adventure. With this racing car, your little one will have a traction drive system of power and can ride on wet grass, mud, gravel and even ruts. With an advanced power driving system, this allows a lot of kids to have unlimited fun with off-road racing.
Whom is This Product (Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer) for?
No doubt, not everybody does suit behind the wheel of this car. This is why you need to know who can use this racer to enjoy their relaxation.
- 3-6 Years of Kids: The manufacturing company recommends that this racing toy is suitable for kids aging from 3 years to 6 years. And if you want your kid to have fun with it, this is the right age.
- Race Loving Kids: A lot of children grow with the sweet dream of being a racer. And to satisfy them, this Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer comes with almost everything they need to have a real adventure of racing.
- Outdoor Fun: Sometimes, it happens that you can’t allow your kid to go playing outside due to wet grass or mud. For them, these power wheels provide an opportunity of having outdoor playing fun.
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer Product Specification
- Item Dimension: 53 x 32 x 24 inches
- Product Weight: 98 pounds
- Age Recommendation: 36 Months – 6 Years
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 130 pounds
- Color: Pink
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Battery: 1 12V Battery (Included)
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer Unboxing Video :
Features and Benefits
Attractive Design along with Gorgeous Outlook: This Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer comes with an incredible color of pink. Apart from that, the driving system includes stylish graphics for the navigation. With black tire and green exterior plastic, this one just gets a lot better. All these make a gorgeous outlook to cheer up your little one to drive on.
- Attractive Design along with Gorgeous Outlook: This Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer comes with an incredible color of pink. Apart from that, the driving system includes stylish graphics for the navigation. With black tire and green exterior plastic, this one just gets a lot better. All these make a gorgeous outlook to cheer up your little one to drive on.
- Rough Terrain Adventure with Rugged Tire: What could be any better than this when this racer comes with an opportunity to go through rough roads. And also with maximum safety. With rugged tires, large frame as well as adriving system of Monster Traction, your kid can go for any sort of hard surfaces or even your backyard bumps.
- Durable Sturdy Steel Frame: If you are thinking whether it will last long enough or not, then you need not worry at all. The sturdy frame of the car can provide a safe support for up to 130 pounds. And again, this offers an exterior plastic along with bumper, shifter and sleek chrome accents as well which makes it durable enough.
- Additional Features for Better Safety: Apart from a sturdy frame, a pair of metal sidebars come with a stable support for arms. Comfortable bucket seat along with hooked and looped seatbelts will give the little one a true adventurous ride with safety. The vehicle interior offers smooth contours and round edges which work great against cut or scratch.
- Two Different Speeds for Kids: This racing car has an accommodation of delivering the driver 2 different speeds to have fun. The shift along with high-speed lockout enables a beginner to get a custom control speed of about 2-2.5 mph cruising. On the other hand, it offers an advanced user a maximum speed of 5 mph with maximum safety.
- Provides an incredible open cockpit design.
- Offers enough space for 2 riders at a time.
- Comes with a secret storage compartment under the hood.
- Delivers a power lock brake for the auto stop.
- Enables the driver to move forward as well as backward.
- Comes with flashy wheels along with grilles.
- Not very suitable for a taller kid.
- The battery may run out fast without proper charging.
- Not very suitable for highly rough roads or terrain.
You can check video review for fisher-price power wheels dune racer:
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What type of tire does this car have?
Answer: Plastic tires with more grips.
Question: For how long I need to charge the battery?
Answer: No specific duration. Charge it overnight.
Question: Does the car includes a battery charger?
Answer: Yes, there is a charger.
Question: Can my 7 years old child ride on it?
Answer: Although it exceeds the recommended age, a child less than 130 pounds can ride on it.
Question: Is it possible for the baby to ride all by himself or will he need any assistance?
Answer: It is very easy to operate and the kid can ride on his own. But if you want, you can have someone to watch after him. It’s all up to you.
Apart from some little disadvantages, this Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer is a great tool for your little one to play with. Needless to say, a car like this will give immense pleasure to your beloved one while riding on it. Furthermore, with maximum safety features, this car will deliver a good and happy experience to kids who are very much interested in racing.
Like this car for your kid? Well, then enter here to know more and order for one right now.