Introduction of Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler Review
Kids love toys, and the more realistic their toys are, the better. That is why this toy power wheels jeep wrangler is modeled after the actual truck. Its one of the best power wheels vehicles and it definitely gives you the best value for your money.
If you've bought power wheel toys before, you should be able to tell this even before you see the actual toy. Read on to discover why you need to go for this toy.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be driven on hard surfaces: Your kid can drive this jeep on a very rough surface or even on grass. The manufacturer included higher speed capacities to aid in this purpose. The upper-speed limit is five mph, which is a little faster than a person walking at a normal pace. On the lower side, the Jeep can be driven at 2.5 mph, which is just a little slower than a walking person. The jeep can reverse at a maximum speed of 2.5 mph, which is pretty safe for any kid. On rougher surfaces, it will be necessary to adjust to the maximum limit; otherwise, the toy will barely move. Also, kids are more thrilled when the toys move faster.
- Safety: On a rough surface or on grass, this jeep is pretty much safe. However, on a smoother surface, your kid is more likely to over speed, and your children could easily end up hurting themselves. The makers of this toy foresaw this and have included a parent control feature that you can use to limit the speed of the toy vehicle. This high speed locks out feature will prove to be very necessary, especially if you are not always around to watch them play.
With that said, you should always try to watch your kids as they drive around in the jeep. The toy does not have brakes, and though it might seem slow enough for kids, kids could easily get hurt. Some kids can even try to jump out of it as it moves.
- Roomy: The makers of this Power Wheels vehicle thought it would be good to have a vehicle with some space. That is why it can fit two kids, and even has some room in the back to store stuff. The cockpit area is also made with enough room to provide comfort to the driver. The leg room is also pretty wide and anyone in the recommended age bracket will find it quite roomy. It is good to remember that it is only meant to accommodate a maximum of two kids and a maximum weight of 130 pounds. This is the equivalent of 59 kg. So if your kids are a little heavier than average, the toy could break down midway.
- Runs on 12V Batteries: This Power Wheel vehicle runs on 12V batteries which are included in the original package. The battery is about half the size of a car battery. It is recommended that you charge these batteries for 18 hours, and they should last for a good four hours. The batteries don't die out just suddenly; a light flickers when there are just a few more minutes for you child to keep playing.
The battery life will shorten over time. To keep the batteries functioning, you should make sure they are charged at least once every month. The batteries should last you several years if well taken care of. When they eventually die, you can get replacements from Fisher Price. Since the battery is generic, you can get replacements from just about any store that sells Power Wheels.
- Simulates the real ATV experience: This latest version of the Jeep Wrangler from Fisher-Price is not just a toy. In many ways, it is just like the real Jeep Wrangler. The shape, wheels, rugged fenders, roll bars and general design of the whole product is just similar to the real Jeep. In essence, it is just a smaller version of the vehicle, and of course, slower.
But it is just the ideal design for kids between 2 and six years old. If your kids are an imaginative type, this Power Wheel vehicle will serve to compliment their imagination perfectly. It is even designed with wheels that can withstand rough terrain and grassy areas.
Power wheels jeep wrangler Video Review Below
What We Like :
- Being roomy and hardy, it can accommodate two kids.
- Can be driven over rough surfaces.
- Has a speed lock out option to protect beginner drivers.
- Has a maximum speed limit of 5 mph, a feature which makes it great for rough terrains.
- Can accommodate kids with a total maximum weight of 130 pounds, which is pretty high for kids around that age.
- Assembling is pretty easy and should take at most two hours.
- Designed just after the real jeep wrangler
What We Didn't Like :
- Large in size, which means you will have a hard time moving it around the house.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How much does this car weigh?
Ans: The vehicle weighs 55 kg.
2. What materials are used to make the wheels?
Ans: They're made of plastic.
3. Does the car have a radio or a horn?
4. Is this good in rough surfaces?
Ans: Yes, the wheels are made of plastic, meaning they have less friction. Also, it has a maximum speed limit of 5 mph, which can comfortably accommodate rough surfaces and on grass.
5. Does it come assembled?
Ans: No, unfortunately, you have to assemble everything yourself. It's quite simple and should only take about 2 hours. All you need for this is a screwdriver.
6. Does it have brakes?
Ans: Not really, but there are speed controls, and your child can slow down just by learning. You can also use the speed lock feature to control the speed.
7. What age range is this car meant for?
Ans: Children between 2 and six years old.
The Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler is the ultimate ATV experience for your kids. They are guaranteed to love this product. It comes with a good set of advantages and features that your kid will love. It also allows you to control the speed of the jeep in order to ensure safety for your kids. You will never regret your decision to buy this Power Wheels vehicle.