Introduction of Best Choice Ride -On Car with Radio & MP3 Review
Are you thinking of giving your little princess a gorgeous gift for her birthday? Introduce to her the fun of playing outdoors with Best Choices electric ride -on car. With its attractive design and sleek finish, your baby girl will surely love it. This ride -on car is one of the best power wheels in its category. This battery -powered ride -on vehicle comes in 3 colors: black, pink, and red. Whether you want your girl to look classy, sweet, or cool, this ride -on car got you covered.
Below are some of the features which make Best Choices ride -on cars one of the best power wheels for kids 18 months to 6 years old.
Features and Benefits
- Dual Control Option: Toss your worries aside because this ride -on vehicle comes with a wireless remote control for parents. This is helpful for parents whose kids are below 2 years old. The parents can control the ride -on car using the wireless controller and allow their kids to enjoy the ride. Kids above 2 years old may want to operate the powered ride -on themselves. They can use the steering wheel and foot pedal accelerator to drive it. On the other hand, you can use the remote control to assist the little driver whenever necessary. Teamwork between your baby girl, who is behind the steering wheel, and you is important. You must be attentive so you don’t prematurely intervene and remove her control over the ride -on.
- 2 -Speed Control: High and Low: This feature makes it easier for little drivers to familiarize themselves with their new ride. Parents can control the speed so that the ride -on will only run for 2.5 mph. This speed is suitable for beginners as they practice their driving skills. Once your little ones driving skills improve, you can allow her to switch between low and high speeds. The maximum speed that the ride -on car is capable of reaching is 5 mph. Watch your child attentively the first time you allow her to operate the ride -on car at high speed. The wireless remote control will allow you to assume control over the vehicle in case your child panics or loses control.
- Functional Headlights and Horn: A ride -on car’s driving experience becomes more realistic with functioning headlights and horn. Imagine how much fun your little girl will have sounding the horn while driving. Without a doubt, shell become the star of the block driving her gorgeous ride -on car around and sounding the horn. Having functioning headlights can make any ride -on vehicle look cool. Riding it after dark with the headlights on is another fascinating experience for your little driver. You can imagine how disappointing it will be for a kid to play with a ride -on car with non -working headlights. Its a good thing you won’t be seeing that sad look on her face because Best Choices Power Wheels have working headlights. You can’t expect nothing less from the provider of the best power wheels.
- FM Radio with MP3 AUX Jack: Best Choice equipped their power wheels with FM Radio and MP3 aux jack. With this fun feature, your little girl can listen to any FM radio station while driving. There’s nothing like listening to music while enjoying the scenery as she drives around the block. If you want a more personalized approach, you can create a special playlist containing all your little drivers favorite songs. With this approach, you have control over what your child can listen to. Save the playlist in your smartphone, iPod, or other MP3 devices and use the MP3 AUX jack and cord to play it. Watch your little driver as she sings and dances while driving around your lawn or backyard.
- Seat Belt: The maximum speed of a ride -on car is only 5 mph. But, no matter how slow this speed might appear to you, remember that a child’s body is fragile. You cannot take any chances when it comes to the safety and well-being of your kid. Best Choice made sure to include a seat belt for added safety. The seat belt also serves another purpose. Its an important educational tool. Since a child’s mind is like a sponge, this is great chance for you to educate your little driver. Teach her about the things she needs to do before pushing the power button. This includes wearing her seat belt. If you train her to do this, shell remember it all her life.
What We Like :
- It comes with a wireless remote control.
- 2 speed: high and low.
- Functional headlights and horns.
- FM radio and MP3 aux jack.
- Sleek finish.
- Available in 3 colors: pink, black, red.
What We Didn’t Like :
- You need to assemble the ride -on car yourself.
- Weight capacity is only 66 lbs.
- Accommodates only 1 kid.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Does this ride -on car have enough power to go up a moderately steep hill?
Answer: This ride -on car has two speeds. Switch to the higher speed and it should have no problem going up a moderately steep hill.
Question: What is the wheel made of?
Answer: The wheels are made of sturdy ABS plastic.
Question: Does this ride -on car works on grass?
Answer: Yes, it does but not as fast when it’s running on a flat and hard surface. Drive on high speed to get past the grass.
Question: Are the doors working? Can my kid open it?
Answer: No. The doors cannot be opened. Your kid needs to hop in and out the get in and get out of the ride -on car.
Question: How long does it take to assemble?
Answer: It takes about one hour. The box comes with an easy to follow manual. You shouldn’t have a hard time putting everything together.
Aesthetic wise, this ride -on car is one of the most gorgeous cars among our list of the best power wheels. It comes in 3 colors: pink, red, and black. With these 3 colors, it is easier for parents to choose the one suitable for their little girls character.
Because this ride -on car model comes with a wireless remote control and the seat belt, you don’t have to worry about your child’s safety. The unit is also more affordable compared to other ride -on vehicles without seat belts. Is it worth the money? Without a doubt, the answer is yes.